This month we have added new features to our platform to enhance the experience of Signaturit’s customers and users and allow people to send and sign legally binding documents from any device without having to install any additional apps, saving time and money by managing contracts more quickly and effectively.
This post is also available in Spanish.
- We introduced incentives for our users with a Personal account. Every time they recommend Signaturit to their coworkers, family and friends through Twitter and Facebook, we will allow them to request 3 additional free signatures.
- We have new designs for our emails and audit trail documents, which are more clear and more intuitive.
- After the successful introduction of our dashboard templates to include different fields in a document (name, date...), you can now add custom fields.
- In addition to our signature requests history, our dashboard also provides a list of all signed documents by a user.
- Last but not least, it is now possible to cancel a signature request through the dashboard after sending it.
Regarding our API integration:
- Alerts and reminders can now be managed through our API.
- It is now possible to cancel a signature request via API after sending it.
We hope these new features will broaden the uses of Signaturit and contribute to the productivity and cost reduction of our customers and users.